Bale clamp (for rectangular bales)
Installation on location is possible!
- Compact bale clamp for rectangular bales wrapped in foil
- Also suitable for round bales
- Narrow clamp arm for easy access between adjacent bales
- Heavy duty clamp arms made of thick-walled tube
- Raised rear for second bale
- With controlled check valve and pressure relief valve (factory set at 140 bar)
- Including hoses and quick couplings
The WIFO BKP-UF bale clamp is suitable for rectangular bales. It is also possible to use it for round bales. The BKP-UF is in stock and suitable for any type of front loader, telehandler, and shovel! This compact bale clamp is equipped with heavy duty clamp arms made of thick-walled tubes, a controlled check valve, and an overpressure valve to prevent damage to the foil and bales. The narrow clamp arms make it easy to access between the bales.
- Maximum working depth: 700mm
- Minimum machine width: 1150mm Clamping arm
- Length: 1100mm
|Variant||Teeth||Clamping range||Max. Capacity||Weigh|
|BKP-UF||1+1||750-2050 mm||1500 kg||325 kg|
|Front loader coupling (euro)||€ 225,-|
|Three-point (cat. 2) coupling||€ 225,-|
|FEM2 coupling||€ 225,-|
|FEM3 coupling||€ 250,-|
|Attachments for front loader/telehandler/shovel||Click here|
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.