Rubber slider for telehandler - shovel
Installation on location is possible!
- Heavy-duty rubber blade for industrial sites, yards, roads, etc.
- Equipped with wear-resistant rubber (thickness 35 mm)
- Heavy-duty design suitable for attachment to a telehandler or shovel
- MS275/325-UZH model follows the contours of the ground through a pendulum frame
- Comes with a raised curved board (height 350 mm) as standard
- Rubber is reversible
- Type MS275/325-UZH can be adjusted left and right up to a maximum of 41º
- Adjustable ends (in 2 positions)
- Note: Does not come with attachment parts as standard. See options.
UZ - non-rotatable
UZH - mechanically rotatable in 3 positions
|MS275-UZ||Fixed version||2650 mm||230 kg|
|MS275-UZH||Hydraulically swiveling miter||2650 mm
|MS325-UZH||Hydraulically swiveling miter||3150 mm
Loose rubber reinforced with canvas (2750x400x35 mm, including bolts)
|Loose rubber reinforced with canvas (3250x400x35 mm, including bolts)||€ 425|
|Attachments for front loader/telehandler/shovel||
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.