Installation on location is possible!
The Big-Bale dosing bunker DB40 is used for the automatic processing of the Big-Bales.
The Big-Bale is a form of packaging in which the raw materials are compressed, packaged and palletized. Compression creates a volume reduction that allows bulk products to be efficiently packaged, stored, transported and processed.
The Big-Bale dosing bunker DB40 is used for the automatic processing of the Big-Bales. The product is reduced to its original structure and volume.
The Big-Bale dosing bunker DB40 is characterized by a:
- Mobile, high-quality and low-maintenance construction
- High operational reliability and simple, safe operation
- Possibility to process Big-Bales with dimensions of (l x w x h) (0.80 to 1.20) x 1.20 x 2.60 m.
- High capacity and good connectivity to the potting machine
- Maximum outflow volume and structure retention (RHP)
- Compact working position dimensions
The Big-Bale dosing bunker DB40 can be equipped with the following options:
- Adjustable breaker / subsoiler for optimal outgoing volume
- Automatic, single or double, water dosing system
- Additional attachments for processing Big-Bales up to 2.60 m.
- 2 wheels for moving on unpaved terrain (468 x 135 mm.)
- 2 swivel wheels for moving on hard surfaces (160 x 70 mm.)
- Frequency-controlled scraper floor motor for extra capacity
- Fencing at the rear with secure access doors
- Vertically adjustable plate for processing half Big-Bales
- Electric motors suitable for 220V./50-60Hz./1- or 3-phase
- Length: 2990 mm
- Width: 1660 mm
- Height: 2420 mm
- Max. bale size: L: 1200 x W: 1200 x H: 2600mm
- Weight: 1080/1280 kg
- Connected load: 3.65 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz
We can optionally also install the machine!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.