Installation on location is possible!
The buffer belt system is a universal collection system for practically all sizes of pots and trays. By collecting it is possible to pick up and move large numbers of pots or trays in one go with the help of a pot fork.
By using the HETO buffer belt system you improve the working position of your staff during potting, sorting and delivery of your plants. The system is very functional to sort plants by stage during the cultivation period, so that fast and uniform plants can be delivered upon delivery.
Pots or trays that come from a potting machine, for example, are collected on a so-called pre-collection step conveyor. When the preset number of pots or trays is reached, the row of pots / trays is moved to the buffer belt by a push-off fork. When the push-off fork is back in the starting position, the collection belt starts again for the next row of pots. The buffer belt moves a pre-programmed distance after each row of pots or trays supplied in order to be able to place a new row of pots or trays.
After a number of rows that have been pre-programmed, the buffer belt makes a larger step. In this way blocks are formed with plants and the pots or trays can be picked up by a lifting fork. It is also possible to design the buffer belt with a pick-up fork, which makes it possible to sort plants or prepare them for dispatch.
It is possible to use the buffer belt system in line with the HETO Potting Machine H15E and Spacing Fork.
The installation is distinguished by the following properties:
- High-quality compact construction
- Entire frame made of aluminum / galvanized
- Frame placed at height, for an optimal working height or connection to e.g. the potting machine or other filling machines
- High capacity
- Easy to convert to other pot sizes thanks to PLC control and programming
- Simple operation by means of display on switch box
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive)
- Stop protection of the main buffer belt when the lifting fork is present
- Fault indicator and emergency stop
- Length: 3,000 to 10,000 mm.
- Width: 1,000 to 3,000 mm.
- Height: min. 100 mm./max. 1,900 mm.
- Maximum pot diameter: 35 cm.
- Weight: depending on dimensions
- Connection power: 2.5 kW.
- Power supply: 3 ph./400V. 50 Hz.
For more information, please contact us or request your quote here We can optionally also install the machine!