Mobile Potting soil bunker with gooseneck
Installation on location is possible!
The mobile potting soil bunker is a buffer processing system that supplies the potting soil to the potting soil processing machine in an economical and clean way.
The mobile potting soil bunker is an extremely flexible solution and suitable for processing loose potting soil, Big Bags or specific small packaging. The potting soil bunker can be connected to one or more potting soil processing machines, e.g. a potting machine or paper pot machine. As soon as the potting soil processing machine asks for potting soil, the bottom belt and elevator belt transports the potting soil to the processing machine. To allow the bunker to run out gradually and automatically, a photocell with associated control can be installed.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- High-quality, robust construction and low maintenance
- Frame completely galvanized, coated sheet metal
- Clean, labor-friendly processing due to closed soil system
- Optimal operation of the subsequent potting soil processing machine due to automatic dosing by means of a sensor (option)
- Easy operation
- Optionally extended version available with larger content
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive)
- Thermal protection and emergency stop
- Length: 3,200 mm.
- Width: 1,445 mm.
- Height: 2,360 mm.
- Gross content: ± 2.5 m³
- Weight: ± 400 kg.
- Connected load: 4.0 kW.
- Power supply: 3ph./400V. 50Hz.
We can optionally also install the machine!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.