Installation on location is possible!
The potting soil bunker is a storage processing system that provides a regular supply of potting soil to the potting soil processing machine in an economical and clean manner, fully automatically.
The potting soil bunker is connected to one or more potting soil processing machines, such as a potting machine. As soon as the potting soil processing machine asks for potting soil, which is signaled by means of a sensor, the sloping bunker belt and tow belt, (possibly an elevator belt) bring the potting soil to the processing machine.
To allow the dosage of the potting soil to progress gradually, two shafts with scrapers, so-called scribers, have been mounted in the bunker. The entire tuning and dosing of the system is controlled by photocells and a control from a control box.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- High-quality, robust construction and low maintenance
- Frame completely galvanized
- Bunker belt is supported by steel bearing rollers
- Clean, labor-friendly processing due to closed soil system
- Optimal operation of the connected potting soil processing machine due to automatic dosing by means of a sensor
- Simple driver control for loading the bunker
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive)
- Thermal protection and emergency stop
- Length: 6000 to 14000 mm
- Internal width: 3000 mm
- Width outside: 3300 mm
- Height: 2800 mm
- Capacity: max. 10 m3 per / hour
- Weight: +/- 4000 kg
- Connected load: 2.22 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz
For more information, contact us or request your quote here! We can optionally also install the machine!