Spacer fork (electric)
Installation on location is possible!
The spacing fork has been specially developed for spacing potted plants, also in the bandage.
It is possible to pick up blocks of plants from a table or buffer belt, it is also possible to pick up the plants from the floor. After picking up, the plants are transported to a new location and the plants are placed wider at the desired distance.
This spacing is done by a chain conveyor on the fork with coupling to the drive of the lift truck. In this way, the pot distance remains constant during reversing with the forklift.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- Only high-quality materials (aluminum and galvanized steel)
- The special HETO dual chain system with pot positioning lugs.
- The chain runs along the entire length of the fork, over a guide so that the chain remains fully in position.
- Software package with link to the drive of the forklift, so that the pot distance remains constant when widening.
- Mounting on almost any forklift.
- Pots can be picked up as a block or in a bandage.
- Suitable for widening in bandages.
- Simple operation by means of switch panel on the lift truck.
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive).
- Fault indicator and emergency stop.
- Capacity: up to 5,000 pieces per / hour
- Fork length: max. 200 cm.
- Fork width: max. 400 cm.
- Pot diameter: from 10 cm.
- Weight: depending on size
- Power supply: from electric forklift (24 or 48 volt)
We can optionally also install the machine!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.