Spacing fork (Mechanical)
Installation on location is possible!
The mechanical spacing fork has been specially developed for spacing out potted plants, including in groups.
The spacing fork is completely standalone and is equipped with special mechanically moving "pads" that hold the pots in the desired position between the teeth. The expansion distance can be set using a wheel adjustment that moves through a follower wheel attached to the spacing fork. This allows pots to be spaced out at a fixed distance while the forklift is moving.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- Box with 3-position switch for operating the fork
- Equipped with magnetic attachment for optimal operating position
- Compressor for own air needs
- Switch components for controlling cylinders
- Battery in tray including charger (therefore usable on any forklift)
- Capacity: Depending on pot size
- Fork length: max. 200 cm.
- Fork width: max 400 cm.
- Pot diameter: from 10 cm.
- Weight: depending on size
- Power: from electric forklift 12 volts, 0.6 kW
For more information, contact us or request a quote here! We can also optionally install the machine!