Tray filler H50
Installation on location is possible!
The H50 is the relatively new machine in the tray filling range. Trays are filled at high capacities without sacrificing filling quality. The ground feed system has a very high flow rate. A laterally adjustable rotor determines the hardness of the filling. In addition, the machine is equipped with a high-performance round recovery system: no ground comes out behind the filling machine. The 0.8m³ ground buffer can optionally be fed automatically by a ground feeder.
- For filling trays with a maximum width of 45 cm and pots up to 30 cm high.
- Adjustable filling by means of frequency-controlled pressing screw, laterally on the transport direction.
- Capacity of up to 1000 trays per hour or 2000 trays per hour if 2 trays can stand next to each other.
- Adjustable ground feed speed.
- With built-in ground recovery at the machine outlet (no substrate loss).
- Rotating brush at the outlet for finishing filling.
- Pressing roll, adjustable in height, for harder filling.
- Optional: larger ground bin.
- Voltage: 3 x 240 V or 3 x 400 V
- Feed motor: 1.5 kW - 1500 rpm
- Pressing screw motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm (frequency control)
- Belt motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm (frequency control)
- Return screw motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm
- Brush motor: 0.18 kW - 3000 rpm
- Weight: 1200 kg
We can also install the machine optionally!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.