Tray filler H80
Installation on location is possible!
The H80 is a standard among tray fillers. It has excellent filling properties for both small volumes (seed and plug trays) and larger volumes (trays with a limited number of cells or open pots). Its soil feed capacity allows for everything to be filled at very high speeds. An adjustable, driven brush ensures a desired finish. Uniquely, it has a very tolerant soil recovery system: no spillage behind the machine and easy integration into a tray filling line. In addition, the concept allows for filling containers that often do not run on a standard potting machine. This top performer has already proven its services extensively in the tree and vegetable sector, strawberry cultivation, and in fully automatic seed lines.
- Capacity: 1000 trays per hour
- Maximum tray height: 21 cm
- Maximum tray width: 45 cm
- Soil bin capacity: 600 liters
- Adjustable soil feed speed
- Spill-free soil recovery system
- Adjustable to tray height and tray width
- Rotating brush at the output for finishing filling
- Voltage: 3 x 240 V or 3 x 400 V
- Lift motor: 1.5 kW - 1500 rpm (variable motor)
- Belt motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm (frequency control)
- Return screw motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm
- Brush motor: 0.12 kW - 3000 rpm
- Rotary valve cylinder motor: 0.37 kW - 1500 rpm
- Weight: 1000 kg
For more information, please contact us or request a quote here!
We can optionally install the machine as well!