(De)stapler for cc lorries (A.G.A.N)
Installation on location is possible!
Customization possible! Prices are exclusive of VAT
The machine has been developed for stacking and destacking (Danish) trolleys.
The automatic destacking machine has been developed for so-called Danish trolleys and with some adaptation pieces also suitable for destacking (Euro) trolleys. The stack to be destacked with carts is placed in the machine, after which the machine is started. The machine lifts all but one stack and pushes the bottom cart out from under it, after which it is ready for use, this operation is repeated until the stack is completely destacked. Stacking of the carts is done in the same way only in reverse order.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- High-quality, robust construction and low maintenance
- Closed frame for optimum safety
- Carts are stacked and destacked by an electric and pneumatic lifting mechanism
- Drive-through system
- Movable with pump truck by means of subframe
- Photocell for maximum stack height
- Automatic start / stop
- Easy operation
- The machine is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive)
- Main frame L x W x H: 205 x 135 x 290 cm.
- Max. stacking height: 245 cm.
- Stacking height: 14 Danish trolleys | Stacking speed: 300 carts per hour
- Lifting frame motor: 1.1 Kw.
- Motor conveyor chain: 0.25 Kw.
- Weight: 600 kg.
- Required compressed air: 6 bar
- Power supply: 3ph 400V / 50Hz + N + PE
For more information, contact us!