HETO Tray filler/crate filling machine in new condition (Price starting from: €7.500,-)
Delivery time: 7 business days.
Free shipping within the Netherlands for orders over €175.
The tray filling machine is a universal machine that can be used for automatic filling of trays and crates, as well as for filling pots in trays. Empty trays are manually placed on a conveyor belt and then transported under the potting soil dosing unit, where they are filled with potting soil. A rotor lightly presses the potting soil and excess potting soil is removed with an adjustable brush unit, which can be reused in the next cycle. With the tray filling machine, virtually all trays can be filled thanks to the height adjustment.
The machine has the following features:
- High-quality construction and low maintenance
- Clean and labor-friendly processing by closed soil system
- Optimal filling of trays due to extensive adjustment options
- Easy realization or adjustment of settings
- Equipped with variable speed
- Mobile with swivel wheels
- High capacity up to 1,500 trays per hour
- Can be integrated into a cutting line or easily linked to a conveyor belt or roller conveyor
- Easy conversion to other tray sizes
- Easy operation via a control panel
- Built in accordance with CE standards (machinery directive)
- Fault indicator and emergency stop
Optional features are:
- Tray stacker
- Punching station
- Compaction plate
- Drilling unit
- Length: 2,300 mm
- Width: 1,330 mm (+ hopper 1,000 mm)
- Height: 2,170 mm
- Conveyor belt speed: max. 18 meters/min.
- Weight: ± 750 kg
- Power connection: 2.6 kW
- Power supply: 3 ph./400V, 50 Hz, + N + PE.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.