HETO Traywrapper new/demo (Price starting from: €5.500,-)
Installation on location is possible!
This machine is designed for semi-automatic application of tape-wrapped film around trays, as a replacement for pot covers.
Operation: The tray is placed on the tray positioning plate, which is equipped with special tray positioning notches that are pre-placed on the plate, depending on the tray size. After the tray is placed on the plate, the tape-wrapped film is applied and the cycle is started using a foot pedal. During the film wrapping, the tape is applied to the film and the film with the tape is attached to the tray. The tray rotates through the electrically driven tray plate. Start and stop positions of the tray are adjustable. After wrapping, the film is cut to size using the foot pedal. After completing the cycle, the film is automatically fed through and a new tray can be easily started.
The machine has the following features:
- Made exclusively of high-quality materials (aluminum and stainless steel).
- Electrical circuit for tray signaling.
- Wrapping speed is adjustable using a frequency controller.
- Start and stop positions are adjustable.
- Easy conversion kits are available for changing tray sizes.
- Easy operation with switches on the control panel and a supplied foot pedal for starting the cycle.
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machinery directive).
- Emergency stop.
- Drive: electric.
- Length: 135 cm.
- Width: 55 cm.
- Height: 127 cm.
- Film height: max. 27 cm.
- Roll diameter: max. 30 cm.
- Tray size: max. 60 x 40 cm.
- Weight: 75 kg.
- Capacity: up to 500 trays per hour.
- Power supply: 0.5 kW.
- Power supply: 230V, 50 Hz.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.