Packing line (for lilies)
Installation on location is possible!
The packing line is a processing system that efficiently and cleanly provides semi-automatic supply of potting soil to the workstations.
The packing line includes a big bale breaker that processes the soil and sends it to the distribution conveyor. This distribution conveyor delivers the soil to one of the two soil conveyors that require soil at that moment. When the personnel press the button to request soil, the corresponding soil conveyor starts rotating for the set duration.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- High-quality, robust construction and low maintenance
- Underframe entirely made of stainless steel
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive)
- Thermal protection and emergency stop
- Length: 4370mm (without roller conveyor: 3290mm)
- width: 4400mm (without roller conveyor: 3965mm)
- Height: 3000mm
- Weight: +/- 1770 kg
- Connected load: 6 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz
We can optionally also install the machine!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.