Levertijd: 7 werkdagen
Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €175
Betalingsmogelijkheden Prijzen zijn exclusief 21% BTW
The paperpot machine is used to produce paperpots using soil and adhesive fleece. The loose/compact potting soil is fed through a hopper equipped with a powered mixer, which ensures a regular supply to the venturi. The adhesive fleece is unrolled from a roll and guided by a roller before being folded around a tube. The seam at the top is glued together using a heating element, creating an endless sausage with the desired diameter. At the same time, the potting soil is fed through a venturi by compressed air. This sausage is guided through prickers and cut to the desired length by a high-speed self-sharpening knife.
The machine features the following characteristics:
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machinery directive)
- High-quality construction with minimal maintenance required
- Extremely lightweight and homogeneous paperpots for optimal root growth
- Adjustable density and length of paperpots
- Easy to use
- Common fault detection and emergency stop
- Possibility to change the size of paperpots (requires additional kit)
- Length: 2570 mm
- Width: 692 mm
- Height: 1665 mm
- Capacity per hour: up to 5000 pots per hour (depending on paperpot size and speed)
- Weight: 270 kg
- Power consumption: 1 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz
For more information, please contact us!
We can also optionally install the machine!