Installation on location is possible!
For the semi-automatic application of foil with tape around a tray, this to replace the covers per pot.
Tray is placed on the tray positioning platform, this tray is equipped with special tray positioning cams which are pre-placed on the tray per tray size.
When the tray is placed on the plateau, the foil is placed on the tray with tape and the cycle is started by means of a foot pedal.
During the wrapping of the foil, the adhesive tape is applied to the foil.
During wrapping, the foil is also removed by means of the tape attached to the tray.
The tray is electrically driven by the tray position platform. Start and stop positions of the tray are adjustable.
After wrapping, the foil is cut to size by means of foot pedal operation.
After the entire cycle, the film is automatically fed through and a new tray can easily be started. Point of attention: extremely suitable for break-sensitive crops such as begonias, kalanchoe etc.
The machine is distinguished by the following features:
- Only high-quality materials (aluminum and stainless steel).
- Electrical circuit for tray signaling.
- Winding speed is adjustable by means of a frequency control.
- Adjustable start and end point.
- Also available from simple conversion kits for changing tray sizes.
- Simple operation by means of switch on control box and supplied foot pedal for starting the cycle.
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machine directive).
- Emergency stop
- Length: 135 cm
- Width: 55 cm
- Height: 127 cm
- Capacity: up to 500 trays per hour
- Weight: 75 kg
- Drive: Electric
- Connection power: 0.5 kW
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz
We can optionally also install the machine!
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.