HETO Paperpotmachine Standard (Used) (Price starting from: €9.358,-)
Installation on location is possible!
The paperpot machine is used to produce paperpots using soil and adhesive fleece. The loose/compact potting soil is fed through a hopper equipped with a powered mixer, which ensures a regular supply to the venturi. The adhesive fleece is unrolled from a roll and guided by a roller before being folded around a tube. The seam at the top is glued together using a heating element, creating an endless sausage with the desired diameter. At the same time, the potting soil is fed through a venturi by compressed air. This sausage is guided through prickers and cut to the desired length by a high-speed self-sharpening knife.
The machines features the following characteristics:
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machinery directive)
- High-quality construction with minimal maintenance required
- Extremely lightweight and homogeneous paperpots for optimal root growth
- Adjustable density and length of paperpots
- Easy to use
- Common fault detection and emergency stop
- Possibility to change the size of paperpots (requires additional kit)
- Length: 2,000 mm
- Width: 850 mm
- Height: 1,600 mm
- Weight: 200 kg.
- Capacity: up to max. 5,000 paper pots per hour
- Paper pot diameter: min. 20 mm./max. 52 mm.
- Power supply: 1.15 kW.
- Voltage: 230V. 50 Hz.
- Compressed air: min. 8 bar
- Compressed air consumption: ± 600 liters per minute (40 mm. paper pot)
Also check out our entire range of paper pot paper
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.