Spacing fork complete with control for 12 cm pots (Price starting from: €16.950,-)
Installation on location is possible!
The spacing fork comes complete with control for 12 cm pots. Complete with control and display for forklifts.
Refurbished with control and installation.
The spacing fork is specially designed for the wide-setting of potted plants, even in staggered rows.
It is possible to pick up blocks of plants from a table or buffer belt, and it is also possible to pick up plants from the floor. After picking up, the plants are transported to a new location and the plants are set wider at the desired distance. This wider setting is done by a chain conveyor attached to the fork with a coupling to the forklift drive. In this way, the pot distance remains constant during reverse driving with the forklift.
- Only high-quality materials (aluminum and galvanized steel)
- The special HETO dual-chain system with pot positioning notches.
- The chain runs over the entire length of the fork, over a guide so that the chain stays in position.
- Software package with coupling to the forklift drive, so that the pot distance remains constant during wide-setting.
- Can be mounted on almost any forklift.
- Pots can be picked up in blocks or staggered rows.
- Suitable for staggered wide-setting.
- Easy operation via a control panel on the forklift.
- The installation is built in accordance with the CE standard (machinery directive).
- Fault detector and emergency stop.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 71 331 9111.